During the first two years at SSU, most students take lower-division major requirements and lower-division General Education courses. EOP advisors can answer questions about the major or minor, provide information about specific courses, and provide information about graduate school. EOP students are assigned an EOP advisor upon being admitted to the Program. Students are encouraged to come in for advice before they register for classes.
EOP students can meet with their assigned EOP advisor for:
- General Advising
- Review of the Academic Requirement Report
- Quick advising questions and referrals
- Directions to finding and reading your ARR
- Showing how to view your graduation requirements
- Information regarding General Education classes
- Clarification of university requirements and policies
- Review of your transfer credits
- Help with selecting/changing your major and minor
- How to understand your Academic Requirements Report
- How to run a What-If Report
- How to fill out a Graduation Application
- How to use "Additional Search Criteria" in MySSU to search for GE courses
- How to enroll in courses
- How to drop/swap courses
- How to waitlist a course
- How to locate your first-year advising guides
- How to access your Seawolf Scheduler
- How to access your MySSU
- How to navigate registration 101 with MySSU
- How to swap or condition swap courses
EOP Zoom Drop-In Hours
If you are an EOP, PUERTA, or Seawolf Scholars student and would like to meet with an advisor, please join us for drop-ins (view the drop-in schedule). We are offering in-person and remote drop-ins. Students can schedule an appointment with an advisor via LoboConnect (see instructions) or call the main office at 707-664-2427 to schedule an appointment.
The CAASE Office Suite in Schulz 1119 hours of operations are Monday - Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
EOP Advisors will hold Zoom drop-ins. If you would like to drop in with an advisor, visit zoom.us/join and enter the advisor's personal meeting ID.
Andre ID: 388 513 0488 Valerie ID: 801 426 3702
|11 a.m. -Noon|
How to Schedule an Appointment
Students can go through Loboconnect to schedule an appointment with an EOP Advisor (Andre Bailey or Valerie Olivares). If you have any difficulties with scheduling, please contact the EOP Office at phone (707)664-2427 or email us at email@example.com.